Thursday, April 10, 2008

fix the pieces

Everything just didn't went right today. I woke up darn early just to complete my damn xi zi but I couldn't finish it on time so I continued doing in school. And I was doing all my xizi on foolscape paper cause i told you I lost my book and they said i couldn't do on foolscape and i was so scared i hard to redo it ALL OVER AGAIN. Then after a while, found out that I was helping out psg! I literally crushed the paper (alright i crushed it) AND THEN I FOUND OUT THAT I FORGOT TO BRING MY JIANBAO BEN. I was at the verge of my tears okay. Tears were like going to fall... but then didn't dropped down. Heh.

Damn pissed. Forget it. I hate 9April, I hate 12 April, I hate 13 April.

Alright pe was a free period C: The five of us ran 1.2km the other direction round. And man, we couldn't figure the correct route. -.- LOL.

Skip all the way to after schoollllllllllll. Thanks pea for lending the extra calculator! :D Lunched with Michelle, Shijing and Calista at Lucky then made our way to tampines mall! OMG I SWEAR WE WERE BEING SUCH UNCILIVILISED BRATS BY LAUGHING SO LOUDLY AT THE JOKES. HILARIOUS.

AND I HAVE TO SAY THIS. I SAW ISAAC AT TAMPINES! :D :D :D :D :D BIG WIDE GRIN! :D Hahahaha so shocked! HAHAHA SO DAMN FUNNNNNY! Seldom see him in tamp! I'm still like tramatised now. -.-

No play no work makes jack a dull boy. So true.

-

No comments: