Saturday, April 5, 2008

Time compre was super boring, I was spacing out most of the time. Bazaar's going to be fun I guess. Dunking machine, hohoho! Mr chua says he's priceless. Lol super hilarious.

Accompained daphne to the chinese doctor after school today to wrap her both wrist (yes now two hands -.-) cause she sprained them. Aww now the smell's even stronger! Went to church for MRC and sorry daphne for leaving you alone when I had to go for usher registration. D:

Car, Rachael, Jayna, Alisa and Jae came afterwards and hahahahaha, some told me that they actually believe that I'm imgrating! LOL.

Helping out with the registrating was super fun! Chopping their hands was the best! Lol chop chop chop everywhere! :D Jem did want to give me his job so I have to tick names! Nevermind both jobs cool anyway C: Tick so many nameeeeeeees! :D

I really love funny speakers, cause they're funny hahahaha. Then the person on my right kept drawing on my hand (You die alr tmr!), while the person on my left kept saying she's fat. -.- LOL. AND OMG I KEPT LAUGHING WHEN THE BOARD FELL AND THE SPEAKER DIDNT KNOW WHAT WAS HAPPENING. QUOTED: WHERE? WHERE?!
AHAHAHAHAHA.


If life was free and easy like a swing C:

No comments: