Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Horrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

C: 9.30 hor. Rmb hor. Don't forget hor. Must rmb hor, try not to forget hor. Whitesands hor, not blackwhites hor, is white sands hor.

...................See this is what i call brain got mentally problem people. Hor hor horrrrrrrrr your si ren tou..!

C: I maybe will late hor. Cause I drop my specs lens under my bed, trying to dig it out. -.-

Serves you right :B Kk byez! I'm going whitesands, now ay, no is blacksands (horrrrrrrrrr..) Ha ha ha you go one big round and shoot yourself back. Ahh okay nevermind i don't know what i'm talking about.

Haha yes you, corey fool, you are so l.a.m.e tsktsktsk. Better treat me 2 bucks............. Not rupia.........!

Oh yes happy birthday Joan Chew (Nc16 nc16 har!) & belated birthday to Chanelle! C:

No comments: