Wednesday, April 16, 2008

love love love la-la love

Suddenly.. suddenly... i feel like stepping into the haunted house again. But this time, with EYES OPENED BIG to witness every single ghost scaring me or else i think my 6bucks really just flew off like that. But hahahahahaha its so funny telling all our different experiences inside the haunted house in class today!Laughed alot!

LOLOLOLOLZ I still haven't finish eating those yummy chocolate muffins! Hmmm hmmmmmmm.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOAN NG DEAREST! :D
We just called you, hahahaha ahem ahem ahem ahem, you took so long to know okay! LOL. I love you!

I did my timetable for today you know and lol i didn't follow it. Suppose to be studying geog now but urgh. I told you timetable is useless for me! Gahzxzzxzxzxzxz. Man, me and sandy have perfect estimation.

J: Later skaly all the 3 buses come at 3.10! (and zomg, just the second it turned 3.10, ALL THREE BUSES THAT WE COULD TAKE 76, 43 & 135 CAME AT THE SAME BLOODY TIME!) -.-
S: Wahlau next time in 7 minutes time. We take 17minutes to reach pasir ris, that means by the time we reach pasir ris would be 3.44. (AND AND YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS, IT WAS REALLY 3.44 WHEN I CHECKED THE TIME AFTER I REACH PASIR RIAS INTER!)


My favourite 5 - 7 years old superhero band C:


open your eyes and take in everything that you see
look at the colors of yellow blue and green
we can take an airplane and fly across the globe,
look down upon the colors everyone must go
BECAUSE love love love la-la love,la-la love
makes the world go round
love love love la-la love,la-la love
makes the world go round

open your ears and listen to what the world has to say
hear the birds and bells and you will have a brighter day e
veryone has a special song deep inside their heart

and we want you to sing with us thats the perfect place to start!

*GUITAR SOLO*

Buttercup: love love love la-la love la-la love makes the world go round
Bubbles: you can't hurt me with the things that you do i'll pick up dandelions and i'll give them to you
Blossom: puppy dogs,kitty cats,swimming through love

love love love la-la love la-la love makes the world go round
love love love la-la love la-la love makes the world go round


Oh yeah happy birthday jonathan tooooooooo! :D I think i lost your number lol!

No comments: