Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Runway lights

I finally broke my longest record of not eating fastfood for two weeks today (!) Although I dont want to say I hate oral, but........ its super funny when having dava asked you to read. ONE LONG CHUNK OF PARAGRAPH. -.- LOL Encyclopedia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahaha. 'You better take off your earrings or I'll rip off your ears.' Quoted from dava. -.-

Effective learning is a genieeeeeeeeee! It totally read my mind! How did they ever know I do well in primary school but can't cope in secondary school! I got full marks for my maths in primary school one okay! C:

Chinese test today.......... die alr la, no need to say. I no time do finish. -.- Heh heh.

And before I end this post, let me make things clear. Even though its very clear now. Its the 9237561564 person telling me: 'JOANNE! __ TOUCHED YOUR BUTT!' BUT SOME PEOPLE AH (DIRECTLY TO COREY FOO), DONT UNDERSTAND (TSK) SO NOW I HAVE TO EXPLAIN. -.- No one touched my butt. -.- Or rather didn't even touchhhhhhhh!!!!!! D: Cause I didn't feel anything touching, tsk!

No comments: