Tuesday, April 8, 2008

let's get to work

Hahahahaha my class has number of oversized bags :D Big big bags okay! Not that I'm small............ -.-

Yucks I'm bad in oral. I didn't know how to pronouce many words and i utterly embarrassed myself. D:

Graciousssssss, recess was darn hilarious! 'Sure baby' Hahaha inside joke :D

I fell down while snatching over my phone with siewting. (!) Luckily there's no bruise and cut and such. AND THEN SHE TOOK MY PHONE AND FLEW OFF TO MARS. -.- Next time no matter what cannot lend phone to her alr. I went to my sent messages and I CANT BELIEVE MY EYES. -.- You wont want to know it anyway. -.-

I got two pink markers marks on my blouseeeeeeeee! :@ Samuel tan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dava was super funny during interaction for the bazaar thingy. Fish otah... fish otah, big fat juicy zehao in chicken wing costume, lol.

Bazaar ends at four. I wonder if we can rush back in time for service that day :/ Cab cab, daphne! :D

No comments: