Sunday, April 27, 2008

rewind back to where we've been

Haven't been updating for donekys............ i'm feeling so restless this few days. I was packing my room yesterday and i chance upon many of many cutie pies. C:
Locked primary 4 dairy, Primary school birthdaty notes, Primary school report book yakakada.

I was dumbfounded when I found my primary school journal -.- But i can't seem to find the key to open the diary (!) Why on earth did I like those kind of put-the-key-in-and-open-the-lock diary huh huh huh. Okay nevermind............... i forced it open :B
Ay and i had such a fun time reading my past hohoho. Ew i had ugly handwriting psst.

Then i was so bored sooooooooooooooo bored and i went to read.. letters! I still went to arrange all of them in according to dates.


Explains the reason why i'm bad at history cause i gave up arranging them according to dates halfway. C:



Hahaha see me see me i'm in a swimming costume! The neoprint on top was first time i took neoprints! Bwhahahaha nicole sheena you're in it too!



Mummy say she's buying me a lolly today :)


I guess tomorrow will be meeting up early for study session yes?

No comments: