Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Dancing over you

Elmo can be a superhero C:

You are my sunshine :D


I really really love this musical thingy cause i am a noob and i've never seen this before so everytime when i get home i'll play it to myself hahahahaha and they don't want to tell me where they got this from!

This people..
Amanda, Alisa, Alethea, Bernadette, Belinda, Bryan, Carissa, Calista, Cliff, ClaireL, Charmaine, Cherlyn, Corey, Chrystal, Colin, Chuan Yuan, Daphne, Daryl, Desmund, Eugene, Eileen, Felicia, Fiona, Genevie, Ginny, Huishan, Heather, Hui hui, Isaac, Indra, Isabel, Jon siow, Jae, Joel, Joey, Jayna, Joan ng, Joan Chew, Jingshi, Jinghan, Jodi, Jonathan, Jerome, Jason, Kate, Kele, Karen, Laura, Liying, Lingling, Lilen, Likim, Miss mok cui yin, MichelleW, MichelleP, Melissa, Merill, Mae, Nicole, Nicholas, Pearlyn, Persis, Renia, Ronald, Rachael, RachelC, Siewting , Samyee, Sandy, Samuel, Shijing, Sara, Songyu, Shaun aw yong, Vanessa Aw yong, Vanessa Yap, Weiling, Weining, Wanxin, Weikit, Xinying, Yushan, Yanjie, Yanting, Zehao, Zaacheus, Zheng rong

& Central two, Ushers(La Ding Dong!)

(Sorry if i missed out any!)

You guys really made my day with smiles all over me! C:

Taggiez! :D
Kele: LOL yes planetshakers rock! Esp the last part..! Like mad! :D
Faith: HAHAH I luv you darling! :D The necklace is really nice, i'm gonna wear it to church! (: Lol your superfriends are sweeeeet too! :D
Jinghan: Zomg you're in national final?! I'm proud of you okay! Jiayou jiayou! :D And oh no, i don't wna be old! Hahaha.
Nicole: Hahahaha nicoleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, thanks! :D
Lingling: Your post was so sweet! :D Imy and thanks so much! :D
Corey: What hyena?! Lol roar. The domokun pouch! :D And you gave only 4bucks freeeeeeeeee!
Huishan: Hahahahaha thanks! Yay the cupcakes were so d-d-d-d-elicious! :D
Laura: LOL I love laura! :D Rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! :D
Carissa: I love you to bits! :D Thanks thanks thanks! :D
Daphne: Hen wished me happy birthday! :D Hahahahaha thanks for the wonderful trail! Its was really enjoyable! (:
Michelle: Yo michhead! :D Thanks lovely! :D
Banana: LOL I love bananas! :D Woohooooooo! :D Thank you so much for the joy you've brought in my life! :D
Eileen: Awwwwww love! :D You birthday was ten days before mine! Hahahaha. Thanks! :D
Jodi: Your birthday is comingggggggggggg! :D Imy! :D
Pearlyn: Peapeapea! :D Thanks for being such a great friend, love! :D
Ginny: Yay luv! :D See you ard in school! :D
Samuel: What's with weikit?! ROAR. Tan kahbing!
Shijing: Hahahaha thankkkkkkkkkkks! :D I'll go tag your blog! :D :D
Nnosniw: Hey..! :D Your blog is nice too! :D
Heather: Flower powder! :D LOVE! :D Hugs and kisses! :D
Siewting: LOL LOL You know this is your don't know how many times wishing me alr! More then ten liao lehhhhhhh! HAHA :D
Renia: I forgot to post about the e-pokpokpokpokpok hahahaha! Omg so hilarious! I'm not going to be Zbk! You stupid sbk fan! D:
Jerome: Heh hello! :D Yeah thanks alot! And I love your braces! :D AND AND HAUNTED HOUSE IS SCARY LAAAAAAAAAA!
Weining: Hah thanks so much! :D

No comments: