Sunday, April 20, 2008

makes me go round and round

Service was grrrrrrrrrrreat, although it didn't really applied to me (hahahahaha!) Megalife's dress code was to dress up like god's princess and prince! :D

Poor joan ng have to wait for another long week for me to give her present. LOL. I planned to give her yesterday and she was rushing me out of the house, and yes you know what............ i forgot to bring out her present, again. -.- Next weeeeeeeeeeeek okay, promise! :D

HAHAHA jayna banana helped us carry our bags! Three cheeeeeeeeers for the macho alright! :D Takeaway kfc and kfc is always slower than macdonalds. -.- Cell was awesome too, plus words! After cell was bommmmmmmmbzxzxzxzxz! Super hectic!

WE ALL LOVE IAN'S CAMERA, DONT WE! :D Credits to himhimhimhimhim! :D Yay!



Area 2.2!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I am partially blocked by the guy in front of me. Lol.



There's a height difference because JOAN WORE HEELS. Cheaterbugggggggggg! Oe else we'll be the SAME HEIGHT! :D



Joan chew, Joan ng, Heather! :D



Ian, Sherywn & Sexy-mama :D



Ah quahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :D



Isaac and Ian! Hahahaha i think they're going to NS soooooooooooon right! O:



When these two come together, we expect more and loads of retardedness!



Joan chew was strangling my neck! And Joan chew just stand there pose! :D LOLOLOL.



THANKS FOR ALL THE PHOTOS E-ANN! :D

No comments: